3-Day Zero Seconds & Decision Training Skills Camp
Train and improve your game under Coach Rob Southall, who is now in his sixth season as
head coach of the men's basketball program and assistant director of athletics at Elms
College in Chicopee, Massachusetts. Focus on skills and strategies used over the last
several years to help players develop effective methods to improve their decision-making.
What you’ll learn:
- Knowledge of the skills necessary to catch, shoot, dribble and attack
- Common mistakes limiting players’ shooting ability (and fixes)
- How to develop a quicker release for better looks and avoid blocks
- Proper body positioning for maximum shooting accuracy
- Techniques for creating space for more clean looks at the basket
- Catch-and-shoot fundamentals for varying game situations
- How to train your mind to make faster decisions within practice
Sign up before April 19th and receive 20% off!
Enter Early Bird in the comment section of your registration