As a step forward from our Lil Kickers Academy, Skills Institute is a series of developmental soccer programs for boys and girls ages 5-12 years. With a 8:1 player to coach ratio, players will receive plenty of one on one attention as they explore their potential in the target areas of soccer. Classes will be offered in groups by age and skill level. Throughout each session players will be evaluated, experience chalk talks, video analysis, and the occasional homework assignment to practice at home. Players will walk away more confident, equipped for their next right step, and ready for life's challenges on and off the field.
Masks recommended for ages 2-4, required for age 5+ at all times while in the building. This includes during all clinic activities. Participating adults must keep masks on while on the fie
No one allowed on the field until coach allows entrance. This is due to sanitation procedures between classes.
Only one adult per child. No audience or mobile siblings. To avoid contamination, if an infant is brought, they must be kept outside the field and confined to carriages or slings.
Each child must have their own marked water bottle. There is no access to water fountains.
Smaller ratios are to help social distancing.
- Anyone not feeling well or who has been tested for COVID should not attend until negative results have been confirmed
- Ratio of students to instructors will not exceed 8:1
- First time registrants need to pay an additional annual $30 registration fee which includes cost for a Skills Institute shirt.
- Fore Kicks also offers a $50 sibling discount for children registered for classes during the same session! Use Discount code: SIB or ask our staff at check out
- For a detailed listing of days and times, CLICK HERE.
- For a look at all our Skills Institue Programs, Just click here!