To help ensure the safety and well being of our players and staff during these uncertain times, Fore Kicks has modified its league offering to help foster the safest possible environment through offering a variety of options to fit different comfort levels within our community.
- Our league play will now be in a “bubble format” whereby brackets will be capped at 4 teams only to minimize contact with others.
- As a second option, Teams may rent a field from us on their own, by the hour, to manage their own team’s activity within their own bubble. Please email the league contact below, or call the facility to rent a field.
For league play, the following adjustments and restrictions will be enforced along with state guidelines to help minimize potential risks associated with the Covid pandemic.
- Games will be 2-20 minute halves with a short halftime to allow 15 minutes between games for minimal contact during exit and entry.
- Players and Coaches cannot arrive more than 5 minutes prior to game time.
- Teams will not be allowed entry onto a field until previous teams have left.
- Teams must leave the facility immediately following their game.
- No hand shakes or post game interaction between teams.
- Roster sizes restricted. 7v7 = 15 Players (ONLY 12 players can come to the facility on gameday).
- 2 coaches maximum per team, must be placed on the roster.
- Masks required at all times.
- Bracket sizes restricted. Preference is brackets of 4 teams.
- Payments in full must be made online at the time of registration.
- Anyone not feeling well or who have been tested for COVID should not attend until negative results have been confirmed.
- 6 games. No awards.
- NO SPECTATORS in the building. LiveBarn is available for customers to watch remotely.
Here is a link to the full list of our current COVID guidelines for Field Hockey.
Want to get a jump on the fall and have some fun this Summer? Fore Kicks is now offering our High School Summer field hockey 7v7 outdoor leagues. The high school league is to help prepare and develop your team for the fall season and will not include playoffs or trophies.
The High School league will play 6 consecutive games with games on Thursday evenings. A responsible adult or coach over 30 yrs old must be present at players bench during each high school game.
Teams supply their own numbered shirts or pinnies. All costs including certified referee are covered by league fee. Online rosters need to be completed by the FIRST game and can have a maximum of 12 players. A responsible adult or coach over 30 yrs old must be present on the roster.
All teams are responsible for providing a valid contact email address when registering as this will be the primary method of communication with all teams prior to and during the season. Schedules, scores and standings will be posted online via our web site.