| |To help ensure the safety and well being of our players and staff during these uncertain times, Fore Kicks has modified its league offering to help foster the safest possible environment through offering a variety of options to fit different comfort levels within our community.
For league play, the following adjustments and restrictions will be enforced along with state guidelines to help minimize potential risks associated with the Covid pandemic.
- Games will be 2-20 minute halves with a short halftime to allow 15 minutes between games for minimal contact during exit and entry.
- Players and Coaches cannot arrive more than 5 minutes prior to game time.
- Teams will not be allowed entry onto a field until previous teams have left.
- Teams must leave the facility immediately following their game.
- No hand shakes or post game interaction between teams.
- Roster sizes restricted. 9v9 = 15, 5v5, 6v6, 7v7 = 12.
- Masks required at all times.
- Bracket sizes restricted. Preference is brackets of 4 teams.
- Payments in full must be made online at the time of registration.
- 2 coaches maximum per team.
- 8 games in a 9 week period. No awards.
- Anyone not feeling well or who have been tested for COVID should not attend until negative results have been confirmed.
- NO SPECTATORS in the building. LiveBarn is available for customers to watch remotely.
Session #12 of 6v6 outdoor soccer will offer league play for Coed teams. All teams will be ranked and then bracketed according to relative competitive levels.
Adult teams will play 8 games in 9 weeks (11/8/20 - 1/3/21), with no playoff games. Play will be on our state of the art synthetic grass lighted outdoor fields.
Game days and times are listed below. Length of games will be 2 x 25 minute halves. This league will be outdoors until inclimate weather prevails, or teams agree to play inside.
In accordance with state guidelines, each team will be allowed 12 team members at the game, this includes coaches. Rosters may have as many as 20 players. There are also no spectators currently permitted at the games. LiveBarn can be used to view games remotely. A full list of our most up to date policies can be found on the homepage.
ALL league and referee costs are included in registration fees and Fore Kicks does not charge any player membership fees. Schedules, scores and standings will be posted online and available via our web site.
Roster size is TBD and needs to be submitted before the second game. Rosters may be revised up to the 4th game of the season. COED teams need to have a minimum of 2 rostered female players on the field at any one time. All players need to sign a waiver online that can be completed by clicking here. All teams need a numbered uniform jersey for each player.
All teams are responsible for providing a valid contact email address as this will be the primary method of communication with all teams prior to and during the season.