FREE Membership Fees! 135,000 sq. ft. Indoor Sports Megaplex Pro Shop, Fitness Center, 7 Indoor Sport Fields 2 Basketball / 2 Futsal / 4 VB Courts Conference & Function Center Sports Lounge, Indoor Driving Range 2 Outdoor Lighted Turf Game Fields Click Here for our 3 Minute Movie
Fore Kicks Open Play and Driving Range Schedule Monday November 29th thru Sunday December 5th 2021
Day & Time
Cost per Person
Indoor Driving Range
Monday thru Friday 9am-2pm, Sat & Sun Closed
$12 Large Bucket
Monday thru Friday 9am-11am Sign-up in advance requested by CLICKING HERE
Our latest update is posted below and is effective immediately. Thank you for your understanding and patience
1. Outdoor Spectators, for games ONLY, will be allowed on our outdoor turf fields in designated areas provided they do not leave trash and abide by all covid protocol rules including social distancing. No spectators allowed on turf for team practices. 2. Indoor spectators will be allowed to enter our building with their player provided they do not leave trash and abide by any covid protocols including social distancing. 3. Outdoor Masks are recommended but not required on players or spectators. 4. Indoor Masks are recommended but not required on players or spectators.5. Trash in, Trash out: all trash to be removed from premises.6. For indoor games: Players and spectators are to remain in cars until 10 minutes before game time and are to leave building promptly upon the completion of their games. No team handshakes allowed.
Fore Kicks Exclusive...Watch any indoor or OUTDOOR game, any time from anywhere.
REGISTER TODAY for our Leagues Soccer, Flag Football, Field Hockey, Basketball, Lacrosse, Volleyball & more. ***FREE Player Membership Fees
Click here for more information
Additional Information Regarding Fore Kicks Indoor Air Flow and Ventilation Safeguards
1. Fore Kicks are among the largest indoor facilities in the state with more indoor free and clear air space than most if not all other similar facilities
2. Our buildings are not an air bubble system which limits air ventilation. Our buildings are all large steel structures with 30-40 foot ceiling heights and large open field spaces not blocked off by walls
3. Our Johnson Air Rotation ventilation system completely changes the air inside with outside makeup air approximately every 8-10 hours
4. Particulate matter is filtered out through our air filters
5. With our large 3-5 acre indoor buildings, we have a far lower chance of exposure as compared to school classrooms or smaller more confined gyms or boarded fields
6. Leagues will have teams exiting the building before other teams are allowed to enter with a 15 minute buffer added between all games to allow for increased air ventilation.
Try Out our Great Sport Clinics..AGES 1.5 THRU 14 YRS
Soccer, Lacrosse, & basketball Multiple Levels from beginner to advanced
Fore Kicks Has Gone Green Inside and Out! Solar Panels now power up to 100% of our electrical needs CLICK HERE to view our current Solar Production For Additional Info, Click HereFore Kicks is 100% Fully Air Conditioned Facility for our customer's year round comfort!
Looking for a great way to spend an athletic evening with your friends? Come to our "Open play" nights for Soccer & Basketball See top of page for current days and times For high school and adult players. Bring your friends and just walk in, sign in, and play in our pickup games for only $10 per person for basketball, and $12 per player for soccer...no reservation or advance deposit required.
NEW...For a complete workout, use our state of the art "Weighting Room" Weight and Cardio fitness center before or during open play for only $5 additional. Need extra practice time for your team? Try our all weather indoor synthetic grass fields and forget about the rain or loss of daylight! Just call or log-in to our online field rental request system anytime. Want a small group soccer clinic for your team or children...our highly skilled clinicians are available and can be added to any field rental package!