An introduction to the addictive game of pickleball, with additional focus on stroke technique and body mechanics, and practice time for each skill learned. Appropriate for those who have never played before, and for those who may have recently learned from their friends but would like some instruction.
· Learn proper grip and body mechanics.
· Learn the basic strokes, including ground strokes, serves, dinks, lobs and volleys.
· Learn the technique necessary to successfully execute the forehand and backhand ground strokes, from distance to the dink.
· Learn rules and how to keep score.
· Learn what makes pickleball different from other “net sports” and how those differences dictate basic strategy unique to pickleball.