Golfers signed up for both the morning Jr Golf Cilinc and the afternoon Play with the Pro will receive a $15 credit for each day they are registered for both morning and afternoon sessions.
Back again for it's 2nd year Fore Kicks Golf Programs will be offering our Play with the Pro Course Management and Strategy Program. Players must attain an Arnold Palmer level or higher in a Fore Kicks program to enroll in this program (or other relevant experience as determined by our Pro).
This class will consist of 5 days of playing the course with our PGA professional instructor for 3 hours each afternoon.
Players will have the opportunity to play the course with our PGA Pro and a chance to experience the entire course. Throughout the week players will be working on rules of the game, various lies, recovery shots and scenarios a player may encounter while playing a round of golf.
New England's ONLY weather proof golf programs. With our indoor, climate controlled driving range and our outdoor par 3 course, and putting green Fore Kicks golf clinics are never cancelled for inclement weather.
As an extra bonus,
- A ForeKicks' collared golf shirt will be given to all players PLUS
- $100 discount for any child also enrolled in the AM golf skills clinic in the same week.
- Players will also get a free lunch each day if enrolled in any combination of am and pm Fore Kicks programs in the same week, allowing for a FULL day experience.
- 50% OFF coupon each day for one child and one adult to play 1 round on our Fore Kicks GC golf round valid only on the same day of clinic. (Please note that 8-13 year olds can not be allowed to play alone on the golf course and must be accompanied by an older sibling (minumum 14 years old or parent golfing partner) PLUS
- 10% OFF Pro Shop Coupon valid for golf purchase from our extensive selection of junior, teen and adult golf clubs and equipment in our new Pro Shop.
- $25 discount for enrolling in multiple programs in the same golf year.
Program instructors will be Fore Kicks PGA Golf Pro and golfing instructors.
Please note: Afternoon registrants may be asked to move to morning 9am-12pm time slots depending on total age group registration numbers and available openings. If you CANNOT attend in morning, please indicate this under comments when registering.
*Players must bring own clubs or can purchase them from our pro shop using the discount certificate, or rent them from Fore Kicks for $20 additional cost per clinic if necessary. Please indicate on registration under comments if you wish to reserve a set of rental clubs for clinic.
Take advantage of our sibling discount. Receive 20% off each subsequent sibling registered for the same clinic.
Special for any golfers registered to stay all day in two programs: Free lunch: If an athlete is registered for a morning and afternoon program in the same day in a given week at Fore Kicks we will provide them with the meal deal each day between 12 and 1pm. The meal deal is 2 pieces of pizza and a 20 oz drink or one hot dog, chips and a 20 oz drink.