Here is the perfect lacrosse clinic for the beginner. We supply a smaller version of a regulation stick and balls that make instruction on the basics easier. Catching, throwing, scooping, cradling, dodging will be taught and reinforced. All your athlete needs to do is come comfortably dressed. Games will be part of the curriculum toward the fifth lesson.
New safety precautions:
- Any clinic whose age starts at or above 5 years old read "Children participating in this clinic must wear a mask at all times" and anything with players under 5 reads
- Masks recommended for children age 2-4 and are required for age 5+ at all times.
- No one allowed on the field until coach allows entrance. This is due to sanitation procedures between classes.
- Only one adult per child. No audience or mobile siblings. To avoid contamination, if an infant is brought, they must be kept outside the field and confined to carriages or slings.
- Each child must have their own marked water bottle. There is no access to water fountains.
- Smaller ratios are to help social distancing.
- Anyone not feeling well or who has been tested for COVID should not attend until negative results have been confirmed.