Lil’ Kickers classes are available to children ages 18 months to 7 years. The Lil’ Kickers curriculum was developed using renowned child development theory, so classes are tailored to specific ages and abilities, and can accommodate most children. And while we are always true to our theoretical roots, we are continually working to discover new ways to enhance the program.
Lil’ Kickers coaches are trained in child development theory so they incorporate a developmental perspective when approaching children—always mindful of what children are capable of accomplishing at each age.
New safety precautions:
- No one allowed on the field until coach allows entrance.
- Each child must have their own marked water bottle.
- Anyone not feeling well or who has been tested for COVID should not attend
- First time registrants need to pay an additional annual $30 registration fee which includes cost for a full uniform including a Lil' Kickers Shirt and shorts.
- Fore Kicks also offers a $50 sibling discount for children registered for classes during the same session! Use Discount code: SIB or ask our staff at check out.
- For a detailed list of fall days and times go to the website www.forekicks.com