No Membership Fees Required! 85,000 sq. ft. Indoor Sports Megaplex Pro Shop, Fitness Center, 5 Indoor Sport Fields 2 Basketball / 2 Futsal / 4 VB Courts Conference & Function Center Sports Lounge, Indoor Driving Range Outdoor Lighted Par 3 Golf Course
Click Here for our 3 Minute Movie
***POWER LOSS UPDATE Tues March 2nd @ 1:15pm. Power has been restored.
Every Tuesday & Thursday 9-11am
Sign-up in advance required by CLICKING HERE
$10 per player Max 6 registrants per court
A Message to our Athlete's Parents Regarding our NO SPECTATOR COVID SAFETY POLICY
Fore Kicks has worked extremely hard since our re-opening to provide a safe COVID compliant atmosphere for our athletes to train and compete. Our success to date has been fueled by many factors, most importantly thru the restriction of people at our facilities to simply athletes and coaches. Please understand once we entertain the idea of opening up our fields to spectators we simply invite more risk. Fore Kicks number one priority is keeping our athletes safe and that is why we must continue to enforce our NO SPECTATOR POLICY at this time. Right now, the risk of allowing more people is too great. We understand and appreciate your frustration but implore you to work with us as we do everything in our power to provide your child with a safe place to train & compete. Thank you for your understanding & adherence to this poicy as well as all our safety protocols. We truly appreciate your patience and willingness to work with us during this difficult period.
Additional Information Regarding Fore Kicks Indoor Air Flow and Ventilation Safeguards
1. Fore Kicks are among the largest indoor facilities in the state with more indoor free and clear air space than most if not all other similar facilities
2. Our buildings are not an air bubble system which limits air ventilation. Our buildingsÂ are all large steel structures with 30-40 foot ceiling heights and large open field spaces not blocked off by walls
3. Our Johnson Air Rotation ventilation system completely changes the air inside with outside makeup air approximately every 8-10 hours
4. Particulate matter is filtered out through our air filters
5. With our large 3-5 acre indoor buildings, we have a far lower chance of exposure as compared to school classrooms or smaller more confined gyms or boarded fields
6. Leagues will have teams exiting the building before other teams are allowed to enter with a 15 minute buffer added between all games to allow for increased air ventilation
NEW at Fore Kicks...Watch any indoor game, any time from anywhere.
Need extra practice time for your team? Try our all weather indoor synthetic grass fields and forget about the rain or loss of daylight! Just call or log-in to our online field rental request system anytime. Want a small group soccer clinic for your team or children...our highly skilled clinicians are available and can be added to any field rental package!