This summer program is geared toward the football player looking for instruction to help build a foundation to further their skill. Players will be challenged to better themselves in all aspects of the game from basic skills to the skills required to make advanced select programs. They will learn what they need to do to continue to improve their game.
New safety precautions:
- Players partcipating in clinic must wear their mask at all times.
- No Spectators are allowed. Pick up and drop off only.
- Each player must have their own marked water bottle. There is no access to water fountains.
- Smaller ratios are to help social distancing.
- Anyone not feeling well or that has been tested for COVID should not attend until negative results are confirmed.
Please note: When parents register they are attesting to the fact that their child has had no contact with COVID-19 nor exhibiting symptoms such as fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste nor have given their child any medicine to lower a fever.