Hoop-lah Basketball is geared towards beginners to intermediate player. This session is an introduction to basketball by emphasizing individual skills. Players are taught proper techniques in a fun and encouraging environment. We have specially desinged baskets to encourage proper form and build confidence. Every young athlete is loaned a ball during the session and encouraged to become familiar with it for skill development and in small game settings. Each child will be learning dribbling, passing and shooting. All participants receive a Fore Kicks Logo t-shirt.
New safety precautions:
- Masks recommended for children age 2-4 and are required for age 5+ at all times.
- No one allowed on the field / court until coach allows entrance. This is due to sanitation procedures between classes.
- Only one adult per child. No audience or mobile siblings. To avoid contamination, if an infant is brought, they must be kept outside the field and confined to carriages or slings.
- Each child must have their own marked water bottle. There is no access to water fountains.
- Smaller ratios are to help social distancing.
- Anyone not feeling well or who has been tested for COVID should not attend until negative results have been confirmed.