Basketball Skills Academy is geared towards the intermediate player in the 7 to 11 year old age group who has had previous experience with basketball or has gone through Hooplah Level 1. Players are taught proper techniques in a fun and encouraging environment. Basketballs are provided during each session. Skill development emphasis is on getting young athletes familiar with the ball through drills. Small sided games will be introduced as the session progresses. Each child will be learning dribbling, passing and shooting. All participants will receive a Fore Kicks Basketball Skills Academy t-shirt if they do not already have one.
New safety precautions:
- Children partcipating in clinic must wear their mask at all times.
- No one allowed on the field / court until coach allows entrance. This is due to sanitation procedures between classes.
- Only one adult per child. No audience or mobile siblings. To avoid contamination, if an infant is brought, they must be kept outside the field and confined to carriages or slings.
- Each child must have their own marked water bottle. There is no access to water fountains.
- Smaller ratios are to help social distancing.
- Anyone not feeling well or who has been tested for COVID should not attend until negative results have been confirmed.