Looking to get an edge in the fast paced sport of volleyball?
Fore Kicks is offering a clinic for middle school athletes looking to hone their skills in the sport of volleyball. A temperature controlled environment will protect your athlete as they pick up tips from our college trained instructor about the strategies and intricacies of volleyball. This clinic will teach players the game of volleyball through drills and fun games followed by scrimmage. Players are taught proper techniques in a fun and encouraging environment.
Athletes should bring kneepads and water.
New safety precautions:
- Players partcipating in clinic must wear their mask at all times.
- No one allowed on the field / court until coach allows entrance. This is due to sanitation procedures between classes.
- No Spectators are allowed. Pick up and drop off only.
- Each player must have their own marked water bottle. There is no access to water fountains.
- Smaller ratios are to help social distancing.
- Anyone not feeling well or that has been tested for COVID should not attend until negative results are confirmed.