Lil’ Kickers classes are available to children ages 18 months to 7 years. The Lil’ Kickers curriculum was developed using renowned child development theory, so classes are tailored to specific ages and abilities, and can accommodate most children. And while we are always true to our theoretical roots, we are continually working to discover new ways to enhance the program.
Lil’ Kickers coaches are trained in child development theory so they incorporate a developmental perspective when approaching children—always mindful of what children are capable of accomplishing at each age.
New safety precautions:
- Masks recommended for children age 2-4 and are required for age 5+ at all times.
- No one allowed on the field until coach allows entrance. This is due to sanitation procedures between classes.
- Only one adult per child. No audience or mobile siblings. To avoid contamination, if an infant is brought, they must be kept outside the field and confined to carriages or slings.
- Each child must have their own marked water bottle. There is no access to water fountains.
- Smaller ratios are to help social distancing.
- Anyone not feeling well or who has been tested for COVID should not attend until negative results have been confirmed.
- First time registrants need to pay an additional annual $30 registration fee which includes cost for a full uniform including a Lil' Kickers Shirt and shorts.
- Fore Kicks also offers a $50 sibling discount for children registered for classes during the same session! Use Discount code: SIB or ask our staff at check out.
- For a detailed list of days and times CLICK HERE
- For details information on all of our Lil' Kickers classes, Just click here!