FREE Membership Fees! 180,000 sq. ft. Indoor Sports Megaplex Pro Shop, Fitness Center, 11 Indoor Sport Fields 4 Basketball / 4 Futsal / 8 VB Courts Conference & Function Center Sports Lounge, Indoor Driving Range FAMILY FUN CENTER Inflatable Indoor Park 4 Outdoor Lighted Turf Game Fields
Click Here for our 3 Minute Movie
Mon, Thurs & Fri 10am-1pm Weds 1pm-3pm, Tues, Sat & Sun CLOSED
$10 per bucket
A Message to our Athlete's Parents Regarding our NO SPECTATOR COVID SAFETY POLICY Revised 3/4/2021 INDOOR GAMES AND PRACTICES
Fore Kicks has worked extremely hard since our re-opening to provide a safe COVID compliant atmosphere for our athletes to train and compete. Our success to date has been fueled by many factors, most importantly thru the restriction of people at our facilities to simply athletes and coaches. Please understand once we entertain the idea of opening up our fields to spectators we simply invite more risk. Fore Kicksâ€™ number one priority is keeping our athletes safe and that is why we must continue to enforce our NO SPECTATOR POLICY at this time. Right now, the risk of allowing more people is too great. We understand and appreciate your frustration but implore you to work with us as we do everything in our power to provide your child with a safe place to train & compete. Thank you for your understanding & adherence to this poicy as well as all our safety protocols. We truly appreciate your patience and willingness to work with us during this difficult period.
OUTDOOR GAMES AND PRACTICES Assuming no abuses to this policy, spectators will be allowed to stand and watch from along the parallel access road adjacent to our outdoor fields provided they respect 6 foot social distancing guidlines. Absolutely nobody other than coaches, players and emergency personnel will be allowed on the turf fields at any time. At the end of practice or game, parents can wait outside fields at the gated entrances for their child to leave the fields.
In addition, face masks are required to be worn at all times by all players 5yrs and up, parents and coaches while on the premises, including during participation in any practices, game play or clinic activities. All trash brought onto our premises, must be taken off premises by the same person.
Additional Information Regarding Fore Kicks Indoor Air Flow and Ventilation Safeguards
1. Fore Kicks are among the largest indoor facilities in the state with more indoor free and clear air space than most if not all other similar facilities
2. Our buildings are not an air bubble system which limits air ventilation. Our buildings are all large steel structures with 30-40 foot ceiling heights and large open field spaces not blocked off by walls
3. Our Johnson Air Rotation ventilation system completely changes the air inside with outside makeup air approximately every 8-10 hours
4. Particulate matter is filtered out through our air filters
5. With our large 3-5 acre indoor buildings, we have a far lower chance of exposure as compared to school classrooms or smaller more confined gyms or boarded fields
6. Leagues will have teams exiting the building before other teams are allowed to enter with a 15 minute buffer added between all games to allow for increased air ventilation
NEW at Fore Kicks...Watch any indoor game, any time from anywhere.
REGISTER TODAY for our COVID modified Leagues Soccer, Flag Football, Field Hockey, Basketball, Volleyball, Lacrosse & more. ***FREE Player Membership Fees Click here for more information
Need extra practice time for your team? Outdoor lighted field rentals available or try our all weather indoor synthetic grass fields and forget about the rain or or cold! Just call our facility or log-in to our online field rental request system anytime. Want a small group soccer clinic for your team or children...our highly skilled clinicians are available and can be added to any field rental package!